How to claim my artist profile before my first release goes live on Spotify
To get access to Spotify for Artists before your first release goes live, please follow these simple steps:
- Create your first release. We recommend to schedule the release date really at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Now that you've scheduled your first release, submit a support request asking for your Spotify URI. Our team will share the URI with you.
- Now that you have your Spotify URI (Example: spotify:artist:6qqNVTkY8uBg9cP3Jd7DAH) log into Spotify for Artists, and click ‘Get Access’
- Select ‘Artist or Manager’
- Paste your artist link or URI in the 'What profile are you claiming?' page.
- When you are verified and get access to your Spotify profile they will let you know by email.
Note: If your release is already live on Spotify and you need the URI / artist page link it's easy to get yourself! Please check out Spotify's instructions here