Distribute assets that have been uploaded to Family in Music to multiple DSPs
Any assets or releases that have been uploaded to Family in Music can easily be sent as a complete package of files and metadata to any or all available services at once. Click here to view the list of DSPs that we currently deliver to.
Once a release has been created, click Distribute and complete the following steps
You can either:
- Select the DSPs you want your music to be distributed to. Once you have chosen the stores click on 'Options' and 'Distribute' OR
- Click on Distribute All if you want your music to be delivered to all DSPs we integrate with
* For Amazon and iTunes/Apple Music, which are download services, choose the album tier and track retail tier price for the release. (More Info here)
*Note that a release must be distributed to YouTube Music if it is being distributed to YouTube Content ID.
Select Monetisation Service and Policy.
Release start date
Choose a Release start date, which is the date you would like the release to go live on the DSPs. This can either be "As soon as possible" or "On a specific date".
- As soon as possible allows for the soonest release date possible. When the release actually goes live primarily depends on the response time from each service. The typical time this requires is anywhere from a few hours up to a few days. Each service has its own requirements and will make the release public independent of any other service.
- On a specific date allows you to choose any date in the future. You can also set whether your release goes live 'at a specific time in a specific time zone' OR 'at midnight in every country around the world' (by choosing this option your release appears publicly on all services at the same time. For unreleased material, this helps control the rollout for streamlined promotion)
Set Pre-Order option if applicable
Choose to distribute worldwide or only in certain territories (countries).
If a limited distribution is chosen, choose either of the following options and then select all relevant countries from the drop-down list.
- “Distribute only in” to include a list of countries you would like to release your music in.
- “Distribute everywhere except” to exclude specific countries from your public release.
Click Distribute to confirm all information and distribute the release to all selected platforms at once at no upfront cost.
You will be asked to confirm your final selection, certify your legal right to distribute the release, and lock your release for distribution.