Answers to the most common questions about Action Plans
What is Action Plans?
Action Plans is a management tool that enables you to plan and execute your music projects.
Whether you're seeking inspiration for a new song, enhancing your production skills, or preparing to release and promote your latest project, we've got you covered.
Our customizable templates, personalized timelines, and expert content will support you every step of the way. Craft a tailored action plan that aligns perfectly with your individual needs and goals. Always know what to do next with Action Plans.
- Templates: Get tasks, how-to videos, articles, and tools to execute
- Stay organized: Make sure you don’t miss critical deadlines
- Make it your own: Customize your plans and add your own tasks
- Team up: Send tasks to your team to make sure things get done on time
How to create an Action Plan?
- If you haven't created any Action Plans yet, you'll see the template library by default. Once you have created Action Plans, open the library by clicking on 'Create New'.
- Choose an Action Plan that aligns with your current goals and click on 'Create Now'.
- Set up your Action Plan by adding a project name and a key date. This will be used to generate recommended due dates for your tasks.
- At the bottom of the window, you'll see a preview of the tasks to give you an idea of what to expect. When you're ready, click 'Create'.
You'll now see your next steps, due dates, and additional information on each task to help you execute. To get the most out of Action Plans, check out the tools and the content attached to each task. This content will give you more context into what needs to be done and it's a great way to learn and make sure you've got your base covered.
The tasks will also be displayed in your Dashboard to ensure you don't miss any!
Can I customize my own Action Plan?
Yes, you can always choose an individual task and edit the information like the due date to fit your schedule better, as well as create fully custom tasks to make the plan more complete.
Additionally, you have the option to build your own Action Plan from scratch by selecting a ‘Blank Template’.
Is Action Plans a free feature?
Yes! With the Limited plan, you can access all Action Plans templates. However, you need to upgrade to Unlimited to unlock all tools. See here for more detailed information about Unlimited.